welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nursery

Our nursery is really close to being done, and it looks SO good. I absolutely love it. I will post pictures of it at some point in the near future to show you how far it has come. Everything is in place, everything has been washed and put in its designated spot, etc. It is my favorite room in the house.

On a sad note, we got our rug in the mail yesterday, and it is horrible! It looks nothing like the picture online! The one I wanted was all sorts of bright colors, and this one is basically pink, tan and blue. What? It makes no sense. But, I figured out what happened, and the store screwed it up! The rug I got in the mail is called Botanical Isle Sand, and that's what the store CALLED it, but they had a picture of Botanical Isle 3880 (a totally different rug) as the picture for Botanical Isle Sand. How frustrating. But, at least I figured it out and I can do something about it.

No comments: