welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Love Lists

Of all of the self-proclaimed list makers in the world, I have to say that I probably win the prize for the most thorough, psychotic, obsessive list maker of all. Pete will definitely agree with that. He has said multiple times that he worries that some day he is going to come home to find me in a room completely covered with lists because I have gone completely nuts.

Anyway, I have a plethora of lists regarding the baby. I have a list of things to pack for the hospital, a list of what to do to babyproof the house, a list of everything we need to do before the baby is here, and a very embarrassing list of what we need for the baby. In my opinion, that list is the best one, but I would NEVER show it to anyone for fear that they would really think I am crazy. That list has tables and a system for shading boxes when things are completed and all sorts of extra fun things. I love it, and I love updating it.

1 comment:

klhp said...

You are the greatest list maker of all time. Do you remember when we were in Eagle River at that italian restaurant and I had my notebook out with lists in it? You ran to the car to get your little notebook with your lists. Yours were color-coded with a whole set of colored pens devoted just to list-making.

I knew then that we would be friends forever.