welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bad Parents...Already

So, Pete and I missed our first pregnancy class. When Linda and her family were here, we were sitting around the table eating dinner, and Linda asked when our first class was. My heart seriously skipped a beat because at that very minute I realized that our first class had been that very night. I was horrified! I almost started crying, but I held it together. Anyway, I called the hospital and told them what happened, and we decided that we are just going to take the all-day class instead of the four-week series...on October 4th. So, yes, we are cutting it VERY close. Hopefully the baby can just stay put for a little bit longer so that Pete and I can learn how to be parents BEFORE we actually have a baby.

No comments: