welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Boy Name

I think we are set on our girl names, but Pete likes Sophie better and I like Claire better, so we'll see what happens. :) As for boy names, we have really been struggling. We both agree that Aidan is our favorite of the names we had on our original list, but we have never really felt 100% settled about it.

Anyway, the other night we were having dinner with Nancy and Paul, and Nancy brought up the name Blake. I LOVE THIS NAME! In fact, that has always been my favorite boy name, and Claire has always been my favorite girl name. Sadly, early on in the pregnancy, Pete made it very clear that he did NOT like the name Blake, so I sort of let it go. But, the other night when we talked about it, he didn't hate it as much! Hooray! (Trust me...for Pete, not hating something is as good as loving it). So anyway, that is my number one boy name again. Blake Elias Hoffman. I think it's perfect.

1 comment:

klhp said...

LOVE IT. Absolutely perfect!