welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Monday, June 2, 2008

I Can't Sleep!

It is very hard to sleep when you are pregnant. I can't even imagine how hard it's going to be to sleep when I am 8 months pregnant if it is already hard! I basically flip from side to side every half hour, and when I wake up my hips really hurt. On top of that, I woke up the other morning with a horrible side ache. I, of course, thought something was horribly wrong, but after researching it on the internet and confirming it with my doctor, I now know it was round ligament pain. And finally, just for the record, my feet are killing me...probably because they are not used to carrying around such a large amount of weight. :)

Despite all of these aches and pains, I have to say that I absolutely love being pregnant. I feel really happy when I look down and see my fat belly, and I cannot wait to get to my appointment tomorrow to see the little baby!

1 comment:

klhp said...

Oh that hip pain is awful. I would get up in the middle of the night to walk around and stretch to try to find some relief. I don't think it helped much, but it did get me off my sides for a while.

Now, I forget that I can sleep on my back again. I haven't done it yet!