welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Progress

Well, last night we were over at Pete's parents' house for dinner, and he saw the baby kick. It was moving around (as usual), so I made Pete just stare at my belly for a couple minutes because I wanted him to see or feel it so badly. And, he saw it! He saw a couple of big kicks AND just some weird moving around in there. And, he was able to feel a couple of movements too.

So, that's progress. It still feels like as soon as Pete puts his hand on my belly the baby stops moving around, but at least Pete can always say that he felt it and saw it and heard it at one point or another. But, I get the feeling that Pete is NOT as excited about these movements and kicks anymore...I feel like he is getting a little antsy and impatient because he wants to be holding the actual baby. :)

1 comment:

klhp said...

I remember reclining on the couch just watching my belly jump. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I don't know that other people understand, because they can't feel it. It's an amazing thing. I miss it... but not enough to be pregnant again any time soon! :)