welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Nose

I have a big nose. Pete tried to tell me that I didn't, but I do. The other day I looked at myself in the mirror, noticed my huge nose, and asked Pete, "Do I all of a sudden have a huge nose?" He said no, of course, but I wasn't convinced. So, later on I randomly googled "Pregnancy and Big Nose", and lo and behold, there are a bunch of women who have what they call "Pregnancy Noses". So, it's official. I have a huge nose.

On top of that, I have huge feet. They are huge and puffy and none of my shoes fit. I refuse to wear anything except flip flops (thank God it's summer!) if I even have shoes on at all.

And, on top of that, everything else is huge. I can't stand wearing anything except sweatpants. And only sweatpants that are super loose and stretchy.

The funny thing is that I shouldn't complain because I know for a fact that I am just going to get bigger and bigger. I still have three months left! Somehow that seems like such a long time and such a short time at the same time. :)

No comments: