welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Last Week's Appointment

I had an appointment last week, but I couldn't write about it because my computer's internet is broken and it takes a lot of motivation to come up here to the third floor to go on the internet. But, since I am already up here, I thought I'd write about it and say that it was completely uneventful. It lasted about 15 minutes. Everything is going just perfectly. My blood pressure is good, I am measuring right where I should be, the baby's heartbeat was perfect, etc. I did have a "trace" of sugar in my urine, but the doctor said it was because I had probably eaten right before my appointment (which I had). I asked her if it could be because I have been craving donuts a lot lately, and she laughed and said probably not. So, so far so good.

No comments: