welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bedding


We ordered our baby bedding yesterday! It is called "Happy" bedding, and it is so cute! I can't wait to get it!

Our "empty" nursery is not so empty anymore. We have a crib, the mattress, the changing table, a pack and play, a travel system, lots of clothes, a diaper bag, lots of burp cloths, lots of blankets, towels and washcloths, some of Sam's hand-me-down diapers, and a lot more. I am really feeling more and more prepared!

Plus, I got some organizational bins and baskets for the changing table, and it looks perfect. I have three baskets on the second shelf (burp cloths, blankets, and bath accessories) and two canvas bins on the bottom shelf (diapers and all the little things, like thermometers and nasal aspirators). It looks so much better now that it is organized!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is PERFECT! I can't wait to see your whole room decorated! duh..