welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Sunday, October 12, 2008

Giant Feet

I know I have gone on and on about how everything about me is huge...my nose, my belly, my feet, my cankles, etc. But seriously...I know most pregnant women's feet get bigger, but I don't think it's normal for them to get THIS big.

My normal shoe size is 8.5. When my normal shoes started to be tight, size 9 or 9.5 started fitting. I thought that was normal. You know, going up a size or a half a size. But right now the only size that fits is an 11. That is a full 2.5 sizes bigger than my normal feet.

All I have to say is that I am VERY curious to see what size they will be once I have the baby. Will they stay this big? Will they go down but still be bigger than before? Let's all hope that they go back to normal, or I will have to buy a whole new shoe wardrobe. And I will have disgustingly huge feet for life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as they're not really hairy and stinky, they'll still be cute, no matter what size they are. :) Can't wait to see you (and your clodhoppers!) in 10 days!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and how awful to have to go shoe shopping. I bet you're secretly hoping you don't fit into the 8.5s!

Nancy said...

You are so beautiful, Christine. I promise everything will return to normal. You'll be amazed. And if your feet stay slightly larger, new shoes will be a lot of fun.