welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thanks for the idea, Kristin!

Since I have been obsessed with Kristin's baby blog throughout her pregnancy, Pete and I decided that it would be a good idea to follow her lead and start our own baby blog.  Although it is going to be hard to live up to her writing skills, I will do my best.

I am now officially in my second trimester, and I have to say that everyone was right and I am all of a sudden feeling SO much better.  My first three months were not very pleasant...I spent most of my time feeling like I was going to throw up, but never actually following through with it.  Now, I feel great!  Well, at least I feel great 99% of the time.

We had our second appointment yesterday (which was overall uneventful, except for the highlight when we got to hear the baby's heartbeat), and we scheduled our 20-week appointment for June 3rd.  This means that I officially have just under a month to convince Pete that we should find out if the baby is a boy or a girl.  At this point, I think Pete is winning the battle.  When I hear him talk about it and see how much his heart is really set on keeping it a surprise, I can feel myself giving in.  :)

1 comment:

DAB said...

Thank you, thank you, for doing this. It is so nice to be a part of this exciting time in your lives. It's so hard to believe your baby is so big, and we can see it's little head, shoulders, back and behind. We can't wait, and we love you all.

Debbie