welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Final Decision

Since our big appointment is next week (I can't believe my pregnancy is half over!), we had to decide whether we are going to find out the gender of the baby. Our final decision is that we are NOT going to find out. Now that it's settled, I am kind of excited about not finding out.

My initial feelings about gender were that it was for sure a boy. But, there have been a few times here and there where I've had dreams that it is a girl or where I've accidently called it a girl, so I'm not sure what that means. Also, I was 100% sure Kristin was having a girl, and I was wrong, so maybe my initial feeling about me having a boy is also wrong. I guess we'll find out in October! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you're having a girl!