welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Thursday, February 4, 2010

I almost hate writing updates on what Sophie is doing, because I ALWAYS forget some of the best stuff. She is just doing so much that it is hard to keep track of everything. But, I feel like I really did forget to put some of her best words, like the way she says, "help please" ("hop pees") or "read please" ("ree pees"). Her little "please" is just about the cutest thing in the world. Also, she loves to count. I'm not saying she really knows what she is doing or what she is saying, but when I ask her to count something, she points at each thing and can SORT OF follow along and say her numbers. She is especially good at remembering "two", "eight" and "nine". :) It's the same thing with the ABCs. She sometimes will join in at the right time with the right sound. It just seems like she loves filling in the blanks. Like during songs, she gets very excited when she can finish the line of the song. Or, if I say, "up", she immediately says, "down". Same with "high" and "low", but that's probably more thanks to our music table than anything else.

I hate to even post this knowing that I am probably forgetting things again, but oh well. Maybe I will just add to the list every day. :)

No comments: