welcome to christine and pete's baby blog


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fall Pictures

So, I think we are under-using our mobile me gallery. We have had a link to it on this blog since Sophie was born, but I don't think I update it and I doubt anyone clicks on it. My friend, Alanna, sends a link to a new album on her mobile me weekly, and it is perfect. Every week I can go to her gallery and click through her new pictures. So, that's what I am going to attempt to do. This also means that I don't have to sort through all the pictures to find the best ones to post on here, which is obviously good for me. :)

This first album does have like 400 pictures. I promise that I will do this more often so that the next album only has a few!

Becky...does this work in Africa?

http://gallery.me.com/hoffmape/100034

3 comments:

klhp said...

I just looked through every picture. Thanks for posting them! She is so beautiful, Christine and Pete.

Unknown said...

pourquoi ne pas les essayer Bottega Veneta Dolabuy consultez ce site sacs à dos de créateurs de répliques cliquez pour lire Source

Anonymous said...

replica bags hong kong replica gucci bag p0i01w2g68 replica bags london my latest blog post w9x89u4q05 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags hong kong l8a57u0i91 best replica bags online 2018 sites f7n86m5c53 replica bags thailand